We are here for you!
"It Takes a Community". We are dedicated to helping those who are in need of our expert photography services. These kids have lost so much of their graduating year experiences already. Maybe they already bought their prom/graduation clothes and won't get to enjoy these events. They should still have a beautiful image of this benchmark life moment. Which is why we are offering our services to LBHS SENIORS for FREE.
YES - Thats right Free! Normally a High School Senior portrait session costs $450. Until June 30th we will photograph any LBHS Senior for FREE at a location of their choice on the barrier island. This will include a final professionally retouched digital image. Any additional purchases will receive a 50% discount (excluding our high end products).
SIGN UP NOW! All you have to do is fill out this PRE-SESSION STYLE QUESTIONNAIRE and we will call you to book your appointment. I can't wait to meet you.
Highschool Seniors - Frequently asked questions:
Gift Voucher Purchase
Give the gift of a professional portrait session. An experience they will remember forever.
Gift Vouchers available, Buy a gift for someone you love. Have your friends and family contribute to your dream shoot. We can create any denomination on request. If you purchase in one of the amounts below you can pick up a pre-printed version at the studio to give it as a gift. If you would like to send a digital gift we can send you an email to send as a gift on request.
Behind the scenes - IN THE STUDIO AND ON LOCATION - The Long Beach Photo Loft
For portraiture we use natural daylight that floods the studio and strobes with modifiers that work in the same way as natural light. Every photo session is custom for each individual client and there will never be other clients at your photo session. When you book with us YOU are the main event. We have a lovely sitting area, separate changing area and a private bathroom in our studio so although it is the upper level of my home, once you enter the studio there are no distractions and the entire focus is on you and the beautiful images we will create for you.
Visions of Long Beach - Ongoing Personal Photography
Visions of Long Beach - Personal Photography
- Although Christina makes her living photographing contemporary magazine style portraiture and still life... she also enjoys photographing landscape images. She loves to travel and has visited many
- National parks and focuses much of her attention on the City of Long Beach where her family resides year round with her husband Tim and sons: Cooper and Chase.
- In2008 Christina created a coffee table book exclusively on the City of Long Beach. It is a full color hard cover book with over 100 images of the day to day life in Beautiful Long Beach.
- To purchase images or the VISIONS OF LONG BEACH coffee table book please visit Christina's Etsy Image Store.
- You can also follow her facebook page: Visions of Long Beach which is entirely dedicated to photography of Long beach.